Last updated on January 01, 2024
This Privacy Notice by GoldFields Global (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”) describes how and why we may collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), as well as when you do the following:
– Visit our website at goldfields.almurtagiz.com or any of our websites linked to this Privacy Notice.
– Engage with us through other means, including any sales, marketing, or events.
– Have questions or inquiries? Reading this Privacy Notice will help you understand your privacy rights and options. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our services.
Key Points Summary
This summary provides key points from our Privacy Notice, but you can learn more details about any of these topics by clicking the link following each key point or by using the table of contents below to find the section you’re looking for.
What Personal Information Do We Process?
When you visit, use, or interact with our Services, we may process personal information based on how you interact with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. Learn more about the personal information you disclose to us.
Do We Process Any Sensitive Personal Information?
We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do We Receive Any Information from Third Parties?
We may receive information from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other external sources. Learn more about the information collected from other sources.
How Do We Process Your Information?
We process your information to provide, improve, and manage our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We only process your information when we have a valid legal reason to do so. Learn more about how we process your information.
In What Situations and with Whom Do We Share Personal Information?
We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties. Learn more about when and with whom we share your personal information.
How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
We have organizational and technical processes and procedures to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that intruders, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and collect, access, or steal your information incorrectly or unlawfully. Learn more about how to keep your information secure.
What Are Your Rights?
Depending on your geographical location, privacy laws may grant you certain rights regarding your personal information. Learn more about your privacy rights.
How Do You Exercise Your Rights?
The easiest way to exercise your rights is to contact us. We will review and act on any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Want to learn more about what we do with any information we collect? Review the full Privacy Notice.
- 1. What Information Do We Collect?
Personal Information You Disclose
In short: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for the Services, express interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or when you engage in activities related to the Services or contact us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. It may include:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Mailing addresses
- Billing addresses
- Debit/Credit card numbers
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive personal information.
Payment Data. We may collect necessary data to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number, and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Fawry. You can find their Privacy Notice(s) link here: https://fawry.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/fawry-data-protection-policy.pdf.
You should ensure that all personal information you provide to us is true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Automatically Collected Information
In short: Some information – such as your IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit or use our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location information, and information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, for internal analytics, and for reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information We Collect Includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data are service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our services and record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, settings, information about your activity in the services (such as date/time stamps associated with your use, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take, such as the features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identifiers, location, browser type, device model, internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data, such as information about your device’s location, which can be precise or imprecise. The amount of location data we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the services. For example, we may use GPS (Global Positioning System) and other technologies to collect geographic location data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling location settings on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the services.
Information Collected from Other Sources
In short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other external sources.
To enhance our ability to provide marketing and offers that are relevant to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, data providers, and social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. This information may include mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, user behavior data, IP addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles, for targeted advertising and event promotion. If you interact with us on one of our social media platforms using your social media account (such as Facebook or Twitter), we may receive certain personal information about you, such as your name and email address. Any personal information we receive from your social media account depends on the privacy settings for that social media account.
- How We Process Your Information
In short: We process your information to provide, improve, and manage our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for several reasons, depending on how you interact with our services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in good standing.
- To assess and improve our services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and assess and improve our services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- When and with Whom We Share Your Personal Information
In short: We may share information in specific situations outlined in this section and/or with the following third parties.
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- When We Use Google Maps APIs. We may share your information with certain application programming interfaces (APIs) of Google Maps Platform (such as the Google Maps API or Places API).
- How Do We Handle Your Social Login Registrations?
In short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may access certain information about you.
Our services provide you with the ability to register and log in using details of a third-party social media account (such as your Facebook or Twitter login credentials). When you choose to do so, we will receive certain information about you from your social media provider. The specific profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider involved, but it is often your name, email address, friend list, and profile picture, as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
We will only use the information we receive for the purposes explained in this Privacy Notice or as otherwise disclosed to you in the relevant services.
Please note that we do not control the uses of your personal information by an external third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use, and share your personal information and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
- How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
In short: We retain your information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless the law requires otherwise.
We will retain your personal information only as long as necessary for the purposes specified in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us to keep your personal information for longer than the period in which users have accounts with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
In short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and access, steal, or modify your information improperly. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- Do We Collect Data from Minors?
In short: We do not knowingly collect data from minors or market to them intentionally.
- What Are Your Privacy Rights?
In short: You can review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Withdraw your consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, which you may withdraw at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in the “How to Contact Us About This Notice?” section below.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before withdrawal, and, where applicable, will not affect the processing of your personal information that is conducted based on other legal grounds than consent.
Opt-out of marketing communications and promotions: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in our email messages or by contacting us using the details provided in the “How to Contact Us” section regarding this notice? Below. You will then be removed from our marketing lists. However, we may still communicate with you—for example, to send service-related emails that are necessary for the management and use of your account, or for other non-marketing purposes.
If you wish to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account at any time, you can:
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with legal requirements.
Cookies and Similar Technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our services.
- Do Not Track Controls
Most web browsers, as well as some mobile device operating systems and mobile applications, include a feature or setting called “Do Not Track” (‘DNT’) that you can activate to signal your privacy preferences so that your online browsing activities are not monitored and data is not collected. At this time, there is no universally accepted standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals. Therefore, we do not currently respond to browser DNT signals or any other automatically-enabled choice you may have related to online tracking. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about this practice in a revised version of this Privacy Notice.
- Do We Update This Notice?
In short: Yes, we will update this notice as needed to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by the “Revised” date, and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we may either prominently post a notice of such changes or directly send you a notification. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to stay informed about how we protect your information.